Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Seems like you are very well travelled.....it must have been fun.

We used to drive for our vacations every year when we were working and never made plans on where we were really going....just drove and saw some wonderful things.

We drove from Ontario all through the USA (except California) and two of the nicest places we visited were South Padre, Texas and Biloxi Beach, Mississippi. There were so many other nice places we visited it would take me a week to name them all but the people were wonderful everywhere we went.

2. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hey deandrea--- welcome to crochet talk

4. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi PhoenixNakia,
    My Dad used to be in the Air Force. My parents have been to Alaska. I have 2 brothers in Austin, Texas and a sister in Houston, Texas. I haven't heard of Haskell or Abilene, Texas.

6. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! Nice to have you join us!

8. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Susan Welcome to the forum I am new to the forum also. I love to crochet.

10. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by craftson View Post
    Hi, Seems like you are very well travelled.....it must have been fun.

We used to drive for our vacations every year when we were working and never made plans on where we were really going....just drove and saw some wonderful things.

We drove from Ontario all through the USA (except California) and two of the nicest places we visited were South Padre, Texas and Biloxi Beach, Mississippi. There were so many other nice places we visited it would take me a week to name them all but the people were wonderful everywhere we went.
    It was lots of fun getting to drive all over the country and see the sights I only got to see before in books, photos or on tv. Ah yes, the Gulf Coast is nice, some parts has such pretty blue water.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu12 View Post
    hey deandrea--- welcome to crochet talk
    Thanks for the warm welcome lulu12! I am enjoying being here and meeting ya'll.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi PhoenixNakia,
    My Dad used to be in the Air Force. My parents have been to Alaska. I have 2 brothers in Austin, Texas and a sister in Houston, Texas. I haven't heard of Haskell or Abilene, Texas.
    Awesome, tell your brothers & sister Hi for me. I am 271 mile northwest of Austin & 416 miles northwest of Houston. I have been to & through both quite a few times over the yrs. If you happen to look on a Texas map Abilene is on IH20. That interstate will take you to El Paso at the west end of Texas & going east you will go straight through the lower part of the Ft Worth/ Dallas suburbs. Keep going east on IH20 and you will go through Tyler, TX and on over to Louisiana into Shreveport. Haskell is above Abilene about 65 miles. I actually like at Lake Stamford which is 12 miles s.e. of Haskell.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! Nice to have you join us!
    Thanks Barbara! I am having fun browsing about getting to know everyone and seeing all the beautiful projects folks here are creating.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susann View Post
    My name is Susan Welcome to the forum I am new to the forum also. I love to crochet.
    Hi Susan, thanks for the warm welcome. I enjoy crocheting much better than knitting. But I am a bit biased since I learned to crochet first from my Mom & Grandma and found it easier than knitting in the early yrs.
    ~~De'Andrea~~