Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Intrduce myself

Post Thanks / Like
    I use to gift my doilies while I can afford it. One lady asked me for the bedspread. I sell it very cheap. But I sold the tablecloth and bedroom set for a good price. I sold another bedspread many years ago for a good price too. Really I love the process and I am glad someone still needs doilies. I want to be back to my bruges style doily. Maybe this autumn.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great. I like to do projects for certain charities and let them auction them off. I'm no good at selling as I'm told. They say that if someone comes to me with a sad story about how they can't afford it, I just give it to them. That's just me. I think my daughter is the same. I used to make those Lopey sweaters for my daughter and found out she was giving them to her friends. lol I couldn't say anything to her because the ones she was giving them to, their families were struggling. I was proud of her for that but I had to dig and scrape to get the yarn too. But I felt good that I found out that about her so it ended up being a win win situation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board with us here at CrochetTalk!! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. Thanks for the welcome. I am enjoying it so far. Do you have any videos on youtube or anything like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think yes... People help to find patterns here in the Forum. I only collect doily patterns especially filet ones
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kikiti,
    I highlighted Shareapattern and right clicked and a box came up that said 'search yahoo' so I clicked on it and then clicked on a couple and the facebook one I typed baby sandals in the search box and this is what I found:Share a Pattern | The best patterns, every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kikiti, Welcome to ct. If the baby sandals don't come up when you click on the above words in purple then click on the word 'search' in the green box. When the search comes up type in 'baby sandals' in the search box and click on 'search'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean. I did that on Share a pattern and they came up with nothing. I got all the others but that one wasn't there. I went through all 180 pages and couldn't find it. But I did find it. I had to pay for it. It's so sweet, I just had to have it. Thanks so much for the information though. I see there are lots of things to check out.Intrduce myself-baby-sandals-jpg

this is a picture of them.
    Last edited by Kikiti; 02-25-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is what I found. Hope it works this time. baby sandals | Search Results | Share a Pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kikiti,
    Are you looking for the pattern for the picture of the sandals you posted?
    Jean Marie