Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hi, I'm Jodie, I've been crocheting since I was 3. My Grama taught me out of desperation! I wouldn't leave her hooks and thread alone and she figured that if she taught me , she could work on her own projects. I made miles of chains and when I could do it consistently she taught me the stitches. She didn't read patterns so I taught myself to read a pattern at 7. I worked with thread until I was about 16 and then I started with yarn and I have made everything from Afghans to Zoo animals. I taught classes in crochet as well as family members. It relaxes me and I love to create things for friends and family. My Grandad used to say he didn't know how I could crochet holes so fast and have them be so warm. I'm working now on Hats for Children and Adults with Cancer and on beds and blankets for Cats in shelters. It keeps me busy now that I no longer work. Once I got my Carpel Tunnel fixed! I was never so glad to have surgery in my life. I can Crochet like I used too. It's wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jodie! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board with us here at CrochetTalk!! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Thank you

Thank you for the Welcome. I don't go on very often because I am Always crocheting and right now I am helping a friend who had so many projects for people she was overwhelmed. I taught her to crochet a few years ago and she has taken off, which makes me proud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jodie S, Welcome to ct. Enjoy your time here.