Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Hi, I am new here and want to introduce myself. Now don't go to sleep!! I am a 69 year old married, retired nurse. I am a grandmother of a 4 year old charming little boy. Unfortunately my daughter died last year. It is a heartbreak. One that I will never recover from. I took up crochet to keep my mind busy. It has been a God send although I still cry while crocheting. Timmy isn't aware as he was only 21/2 when it happened. So that is me.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Judialuv. I am Susie Ann--My heart goes out to you. My daughter died at 21 from leukiama in 1995 she fought it for 2 years. My husband died last year from lung cancer--2nd hand smoke from co workers. I am not telling you this to make you feel sorry for me. It is because I understand your broken heart. God and your grandson will get you through. Feel free to message me anytime---if you think it would help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. So sorry to hear about your loss. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums!! It is a pleasure to have you here as a member!!

Please make yourself at home here among crochet friends!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa Good to have you with us. So sorry to hear about your daughter