Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

Red face New member

Hi everyone! I am new her . My name is Emerald. I love to crochet, and knit tho I do more crochet then knit. I am currently working in a corner to corner granny square blanket. I would love to show you a picture so I will post one as soon as I learn how to post one here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Emerald! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldforest View Post
    Hi everyone! I am new her . My name is Emerald. I love to crochet, and knit tho I do more crochet then knit. I am currently working in a corner to corner granny square blanket. I would love to show you a picture so I will post one as soon as I learn how to post one here.
    Hi, welcome! It's great that you both knit and crochet, I'd love to be able to do both. In fact I'm working on a pattern right now in crochet that has a knit look to it. There is a scarf style that I love that knitting is the best and almost only way to get, that tapers down on the ends. I have 1 pattern that does like that so I'll be using it in a different yarn than I did the 1st time, it's just a nice look that knitting has a lot of patterns for. There is NO WAY I'm gonna learn to knit either, lol, I picked crochet and am giving it and everything related to it my 100%! But we can all share ideas, colors, and life in general
    Will you load pics from a phone or a computer? I can help you doing it with a computer but don't know how to with a phone. Let me know and I'll give you some instructions IF you need them. Susan (there are 2-3 susans in here) My username on Ravelry and Craftsy and other sites is SusansSoulShines so sometimes I use SSS to be sure people know it's me in a long thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you and you have here with us! May you be blessed and enjoy your stay here among crochet friends!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Emerald,
    Welcome from Cincinnati, OH.! I love your name!! I hope emerald green is your favorite color! Ha, ha! We're happy you have joined us here and hope you enjoy meeting all of the talented, nice people here.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello emerald and welcome from Pa. Good to have you with us