Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Its Been A Long Time...

since I have started a thread. I use to be on CT all the time, but life has gotten in the way. Funny how things happen that way. I'm trying to get away from all the drama on Facebook, and get more of the things I love crochet and friends that crochet. If you have any nifty tips that you are just hopping to tell someone please let me know! Any fun new things you have made I would love to see them! What are you working on anything! I am needing some crochet interaction! hahaha!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! And, yes it seems like it has been a while since we have seen you! There are alot of new faces here on Crochet Talk and many are starting on those holiday projects!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am working on filet bedspread. It s warm here and I am glad about it!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Barby Sue I remember you. Welcome back. I was on Facebook for awhile, but I couldn't keep up. .I do what I can do. I couldn't deal with the drama either. This is all the drama I need. I did tell Faye to join us. I missed the calming influence here and all the crochet tips I learn something new even after all these years of crocheting. I love these ladies. They are incredibly nice and incredibly talented.
    Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbysue! Wondered where you had gotten to. My daughter agrees with you about Facebook. Says she has enough of her own drama going on without everyone else's. I have just finished a shawl for my dearly loved sister-in-law who is facing surgery for cancer soon. It's called "comforting hug". Had planned it as a Xmas present but think she needs it more now. She lives over three hours away so it can substitute for my own hugs. Making amigurumis for gifts now. Also going to try some glass etching on sets of drinking glasses to give as gifts. Glad you are back! imalefty 😄

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BarbySue, glad you are back I missed you. I am working on so many things now that my house has been so neglected. There is yarn from one end of the couch to the other! I's in evey corner of the room! I just finished 3 crocheted bedspreads for my grandsons....with the camoflauge yarn and now trying to finish one of Pink Camo yarn for my granddaughter and at the same time I am trying to learn some new stitches to make the candy look-alike afghan so I can teach my niece to crochet it. Too many things going and not enough time left to finish them I am afraid! Anyway I need a new house with 100 more rooms!!! Ha Ha Love you and glad you're back. redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 10-22-2015 at 07:06 AM.