Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm have to talk to the kids about providing me with another grandbaby so I can do that one too lol
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

2. Likes SharonO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    Hmmm have to talk to the kids about providing me with another grandbaby so I can do that one too lol
    Haha I don't have any grandbabies, yet, but I've got 24 baby afghans just waiting for them! Seriously. lol

Shelley

4. Thanks MsBhaven thanked for this post
    Likes SharonO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello MsBhaven! Glad to "see" you again. Your crochet work is beautiful. Welcome back!~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Thanks MsBhaven thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love him! Winnie is my favorite. You did a great job! Welcome back to the group! I have been so busy getting my insurance license renewed, I haven't been able to crochet for the last 3 weeks, I feel as though I am going through withdrawal. My crochet is my way of distressing myself. Now that I'm done with my licensing requirements I can finally start back to crocheting.

8. Thanks MsBhaven thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    congrats on the license. I use crochet to distress as well but every now and then I find a pattern that stresses me out a little. Sometimes its time limits that do the stressing. maybe all I need to do is go with a few less projects. I keep one project in the car I have had to sit in a car waiting for the hubby a few times so I keep one in there just in case but in no hurry to complete it.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I carry my crochet every where I go. Once I am through with my training for my new job I will have it at my desk to work on when I'm not answering the phone and selling insurance. I will be out of training in 3 and a half weeks. Just as open enrollment for Medicare recipients who want to change their Medicare part C to another company or signing up for the first time. That way I can get all my Christmas gifts finished hopefully by Christmas. Having your crochet project with you, helps to keep the mind fresh as well.