Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

introducing myself

Hi, I hope I am doing this correctly! My forum name is sunrise and I have just joined your group. I have crocheted and knitted off and on for the past 50+ years. I also quilt but only for about 10 years. I enjoy doing all three. Right now I am crocheting my first sweater, a cardigan. I am working on sleeve #2 right now. Next I want to learn how to knit a sweater. I also want to learn how to make socks, using both crocheting and knitting.
    Hope you all have a great day!

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I have also crocheted doilies, in fact that is how I started out. That was what my mom made, that and afghans. I have just now branched out to sweaters and wearables. Thank you for the welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have started filet bedspread for my friend
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I have started filet bedspread for my friend
    Your friend is very lucky. I don't think I would have the patience to do that large a project! I wish you luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Patience is all I have
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Please let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Please let us know if you need anything!
    Thanks for welcome! All I really need right now is a pattern for a chicken pot holder. This is a request from my daughter. I'm thinking of crocheting a solid circle then another small circle for the head with a yellow beak and red comb. Anybody have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    That's how I started out too -My first project was a shaded blue doily. The center was a circle and than kept making chains and sc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Hi, I hope I am doing this correctly! My forum name is sunrise and I have just joined your group. I have crocheted and knitted off and on for the past 50+ years. I also quilt but only for about 10 years. I enjoy doing all three. Right now I am crocheting my first sweater, a cardigan. I am working on sleeve #2 right now. Next I want to learn how to knit a sweater. I also want to learn how to make socks, using both crocheting and knitting.
    Hope you all have a great day!
    Welcome sunrise! I also do some quilting along with crocheting, there are so many wonderful ladies on this site!