Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

New member from Arizona

Hello everyone. I signed up today because I would like to learn how to crochet. I have never done it before and would like any information on where I should start, what to buy and anything else you can think of. I am looking for a new hobby and thought this would be a nice start. Thank you. Cristi

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi christi, Welcome here! You are at the right spot to get ideas and learn techniques. Some of us (incuding me) are quite knowledgeable when it comes to crochet techniques and patterns so we might be able to help when you need it. Barbara (one of the most resourceful members of the forum) posted links about beginner crochet. I will just quickly go check it out then get back to you to indicate how to find them here on crochet talk!
    FairyNatB

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me again...so here it is: forum---main category---links and resources---crochet tips for beginners. That link might also be useful for you if you are just starting out: Video: How to Crochet | eHow.com
    Something else that you could do is just look up for "how to crochet" on google or any other search engine you use.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Desertprincess,

It is nice to have you join Crochet Talk! I am sure that you will find alot of new information in your journey to learn how to crochet. I think crocheting is so relaxing and I love the fact that you can make so many different types of creations!

Post Thanks / Like
    DesertPrincess,

Where abouts in Arizona are you? There is a crochet group that meets in Phoenix on the 2nd Saturday of each month that always welcomes new members regardless of their crochet experience. You would be more than welcome to join us!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices