Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hello fellow Crocheters :D

Looks like I found a nice active place to chat about everything crochet yay!

I only started a couple of months ago. So far I'd made two blankets, a couple of hats, scarves, gloves and am just finishing a shawl. Next is another blanket and will find something else to do along side it to.

I'll attach a pic of my first finished blanket, hope you like x

Hello fellow Crocheters :D-blanket2-jpg

2. Likes Val, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here as a member!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Beautiful work, by the way!

Post Thanks / Like

mariad

hi everyone: Enjoying a cold day here on Long Island. The sun is shining, so that makes for a happy day. I've been crocheting for about 2 years on and off. Mostly making blankets for church donation and a couple of easy shawls. I just made my first baby blanket for my niece. I am going to be a "nonna" for the first time (means grandma in Italian) so I will be making two blankets one for a boy and one for a girl since we don't know if it's a boy or a girl. The blanket I made for my niece was one big granny square. She knows she's having a boy, so I made it mostly white with 4 different color blues. I don't know how to post photos, but I will learn. Anyway, does anyone have a suggestion for a very "easy" pattern for a baby blanket that looks really nice. I'm getting bored making the large granny square one. Thanks.

5. Likes Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work. . You have found a great bunch of needle workers. . Thank you for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Your blanket is very pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Alabama! Here's an easy crochet pattern for a baby blanket. I just finished one up that I did in a light pink for a new baby girl. It worked up fairly quickly and I loved the final outcome.

Missed Stitches: A New Year And A New Pattern!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy this web-site. I have been a crocheting since 6 yrs old. I enjoy it. Shirley

I enjoy this website and a lot of resources for patterns. My name is Shirley and I am from Virginia. I have been crocheting since six years old and continue to do so when I have time. Have a great day!!

Oh! I have yarn that I have inherited by my mother-in-law. They all are very good yarns from wool, satin, and etc. How do I post this under the sell and trade section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shirley! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן