Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi to everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hi to everyone

I have never posted here before but just wanted to say hello. I am 66 and have 11 grandkids and 2 children. I am also a mother to 3 furbabies. I love knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, sewing, and crochet. I am also trying to learn quilting but not sure if I like it yet.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karosie I crochet mostly toys for my grandbabies,but have just recently branched out to hats,mittens and scarves. My other activities include anything crafty and I also put together paper models. Sewing machine is in the shop(a gremlin messed up the tension)I don't knit but have tried knooking.
    Well welcome to the group

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karosie, it is a pleasure to meet you. I do many types of crafts and I taught myself to Crochet. I just love it. I made a few stuffed animals for my grandbabies, a mickey hat for my one year old, a rainbow scarf for my other grandson, a beret for my daughter and a beanie for my son. I have made dishrags, washrags, coaster, doll clothes. I am going to try and work with thread this week. I never worked with thread before. I tried knitting and had quite a bit of trouble so I gave that up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, and welcome. I am fairly new on this site as well. I don't have any grandkids which is too bad but that's ok I have a whole congregation of small ones to love and hug. I think you will like it here, if you get stuck on something there is always someone to help out. again welcome Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here as a member!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday week and weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Karosie, wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.I love crochet. I also knit and a little bit of knooking hooking.Made a lot of hats and scarves this season.Also new to posting messages on this site.Welcome and wishing u all the best.

10. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quilting or not.....

Quote Originally Posted by Karosie48 View Post
    I have never posted here before but just wanted to say hello. I am 66 and have 11 grandkids and 2 children. I am also a mother to 3 furbabies. I love knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, sewing, and crochet. I am also trying to learn quilting but not sure if I like it yet.
    BONJOUR. I``m Learning quilting with a great teacher ,madame Vincelette (Montréal,Canada.) since 7 years.........and I always happy to begin a new season to learn something new with this person......last course we were 23 quilting-girls.....and she took time for everyone to resolve problems and questions.......maybe i love quilting because it``s mme Vincelette ,but they are so many new thinhs to learn et the results are so nice I``m sure you will love it.......i wish you a teacher as mine and if you take a course ,a good group of quilting-girls as mine too.......GOOD ADVENTURE...................

12. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karosie, Welcome to CT Group. Such a nice Family. Quilting is relaxing just 1 step at a time. Crochet is more relaxing for me. You must make lots of hats, scarves for GK & Children? Love to hear more. Have a Great " New Year"

Susan2014