Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Atlanta!

I just joined, and wanted to say hello to all my fellow "hookers"! I've been crocheting since I was a teenager; my grandmother taught me how to make a granny square, and it took off from there. I am now 57, work full time for a huge law firm, ride a Harley and love going camping with my husband in our motor home, but am obsessed with/addicted to crochet! I also know how to knit, but always return to crochet! I love seeing everyone's projects, and will eventually show some of my own. Thanks for having me -- it's great to be had!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Paradise! It's very nice to meet you. You are among a great group of crafter's. I live in Gainesville, GA. I look forward to seeing some of your projects. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the Crochet Talk forums! It is nice to meet you! Please make your self comfy here and let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from a fellow Atlantan, well, almost. I actually live in the city of Decatur. Happy hooking!
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Paradise I also started crocheting young, age 6 and started knitting at age 7 when I made my first pair of mittens with 4 needles. My Grandma taught me to Knit and my Mom taught me to crochet. I do appreciate crochet better. LOL
    I also work full time 5 and sometimes 6 days a week for a Pipeline Inspection Co. I am an Office Administrator and make very good money during this Oil Boom. But sure will be glad to retire and go home for the summers and south for the winters. When we worked in Durham, NC we visited Atlanta and Savannah, loved Georgia as much as the Carolina's.
    Oh and I forgot to mention my Hubby and I just bought a 2014 Harley Tri Glide, traded in the old Harley's for the Trike. At 65, need three wheels. LOL
    Put 3000 miles on it in the month of July, rode it to Michigan and back to ND. We had a ball and stopped at every Harley Dealer we could find and bought a shirt.
    Needless to say, I have way to many Harley T-Shirts. LOL
    Sure nice talking with you and Welcome to the group.
    Landy Miner

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I have crocheted about 40 years and never get tired of it

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Alabama, we're glad you're here. I've been to Atlanta many many times, and I love it there! It's a very fun place and isn't too far from me. I work full time as a civilian for the Army in Huntsville. I've been crocheting since I was very young, my mom taught me. Since my boys are raised now, I've got a lot more time to myself and I can crochet more. It was like riding a bike and I jumped back on like I'd never stopped.

Shelley