Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello from Almonte

Hi, My name is Aina Ferris and I am new to crochet Talk.
    I have been crocheting since I was 10 and it is one of my passions. I work in a lot of different weights of yarn from lace weight to worsted and crochet cotton. I have made blankets, tablecloths , pillows, shawls and sweaters. I also crochet tiny jointed teddy bears and other critters, and larger bears from sock yarn. I usually have one or more crochet projects on the go. I also do a lot of other crafts, including quilting, beading, sewing and miniatures. Currently i am focusing on crochet and beading but will be retiring soon, and then I will have lots of time to spent on my hobbies. I look forward to being a part of this forum.
    Aina Ferris

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Lisa, pleased to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Aina. You certainly sound like a crafty person. I have time for my hobbies now that I am retired but I find that the items I need to do the hobbies just keep getting more expensive. I'm always looking for reasonable yarn, fabric, ink, paint, etc. I'm new to the site too. The people seem very friendly and I hope you enjoy the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, and welcome! I'm a new member too. Crocheted since I was a youngster (49 now). Learned from my mom, grandma, and my aunt. Love to crochet doilies, prayer shawls, scarves, bookmarks, etc. Everyone is so nice and helpful here. Hope to get to know you!