Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hi there. I am a new poster.

Hi everyone. I am new to Crochet Talk. I really enjoy crochet and crafting. I don't know how to use this type of forum so it's all kind of new to me. I would appreciate any help in this area. Looking forward to learning new crochet patterns and crafting ideas especially Christmas ones.

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

There is a need help tab at the top of the forum page which will get you started with some basics in the forums.

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Threejays8 View Post
    Hi everyone. I am new to Crochet Talk. I really enjoy crochet and crafting. I don't know how to use this type of forum so it's all kind of new to me. I would appreciate any help in this area. Looking forward to learning new crochet patterns and crafting ideas especially Christmas ones.
    Hello Threejays welcome to our group
    Krys

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! Just post any questions that you have and someone will come along to answer. Enjoy your day!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to our wonderful group. It is great to meet you. Any questions you may have let us know and we will do all we can to answer them for you. Look around and have fun meeting some really great and wonderful people here.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    If you would like, you could look-up Thread: "Anyone thinking about Christmas Crochet projects?".
    You will be able to find some interesting idea's their... I think by now there are over 130 post's on that subject.
    Krys

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am disabled and am living in Ohio close to my family. I have been crocheting a little over a year and just love it. It is so relaxing. I taught myself through a beginners book and cd. I am always looking up new patterns. I also do many other types of crafts also and go to craft shows to try to sell some of my stuff just to make a little extra. It is not much but it helps. I have met many wonderful friends here and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

13. Thanks blueeyes68 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello threejays8 welcome to our little corner of the world of crochet and knit. I am still learning this type of forum too. so don't worry just jump in. We get new ones everyday there have been a lot since I have got on here. I also enjoy crocheting and crafting although my crafting has been put on the back burner for awhile. I like to do embroidery, beads, plastic canvas. I like trying new things too as long as they are not very expensive. If you go to the bottom of this page you will see where it says "crochet talk" click on it and it will give you more topics and pick one of those and it will will give you more, pick what you like and have a go at it. That is how I started. LOL. Hope to talk again soon.
    charlye

15. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. You will get a lot of tips and patterns for Christmas. Just ask all the questions you need to ask. Some one will help you. A am a avid crocheter of over 30 years. Good luck with your crafting