Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Brand New Here

Post Thanks / Like

Brand New Here

Good Morning!

I have been looking for different crotchet and knit forums. I have been crocheting since Christmas time last year, and have recently learned how to cast on in knitting (and have been practicing with the knit stitch). I found this forum just a few minutes ago, and am very excited to meet others, share ideas, and LEARN!!

I am currently working on a rather large blanket for my oldest son, this is my largest project so far...and has been interrupted by 3 slouchy beanies and something I just made yesterday, a "wrist rest" that I made for my assistant at work. It is just a project I came by the other day by accident while working on my blanket at work. It is a pad for her wrists for typing. She loves it!

Enough for the intro for now, I am going to search the site and start learning my way around

2. Thanks vicki56 thanked for this post
    Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. There is someone always here to help you if you run into trouble. I am aavid crocheter of 30 some years and enjoy it very much