Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Teri326

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Teri326

From Central Florida I would like to say hello to everybody. I have been crocheting for several years now. Just learning to get around and hoping to find some new baby dress patterns. Hope your all having a wonderful day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. So many wonderful people here. I have quite a few dress patterns. I have been crocheting a year and have accomplished quite a few things. I am always trying something i never tried before. I also do other crafts as well. I taught myself to crochet. I am disabled and live in Ohio and crafting really helps me to relax. Feel free to join in whenever you want. I found a lot of wonderful friends and have gotten help when I needed it. Look forward to talking to you again. It is a wonderful pleasure to meet you

3. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri326 View Post
    From Central Florida I would like to say hello to everybody. I have been crocheting for several years now. Just learning to get around and hoping to find some new baby dress patterns. Hope your all having a wonderful day.
    Hello Teri326

I am Teri from ballet teacher from Central NY State...nice to meet you. I just finished an adorable baby dress in April for a friend's baby shower! I did it in thread. Was not an easy pattern for me but ohhh so pretty I will post the link for you. Do you have children or is it for a gift?

Free Crochet Patterns

Enjoy the message board I am sure we will be talking again soon
    Teri
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri, Just love the dress. I think i may try and make it for my new granddaughters when they arrive. Won't be long. One in October and one in November. I am getting excited. They will be my first granddaughters. Now I won't just have to shop for trucks and cars LOL and pants and shirts Now i can shop for all the cute stuff too and make all the lovely little girl clothes patterns that I have.

7. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We have 2 things in common we are disabled and love to crochet. I'd like to find more baby dress patterns so if you know of any please let me know where to find them.

Post Thanks / Like
    My children are adults but I do have grandbabies, however sometimes I crochet for gifts. Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri326 View Post
    We have 2 things in common we are disabled and love to crochet. I'd like to find more baby dress patterns so if you know of any please let me know where to find them.
    Sorry I didn't get back to you before now but I was gone almost all day yesterday and my youngest son and his family came last night. They are still here but the baby and his mom are napping and my son is out saying hello to his dog so thought I would answer while I can. I will look up my patterns sites when the family leaves and give them to you. I have some real pretty patterns. I went to a festival to sell some of my stuff last night and did fairly well. I just do it for some extra income. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I have crocheted for over 30 years. Have a nice weekend