Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Georgia

Hello my name is Audrey. I am a single mom of three and learned I can crochet to make extra money. I have been crocheting full time for about 2 years now. I love to read everyone's post but have not posted until now. I want to thank everyone for there wonderful ideas and creations.

2. Thanks vicki56 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

Please make yourself at home here and come join us when you can! This is a great group of crochet and knit enthusiasts! Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Audrey! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Audrey
    So nice to meet you. I am Teri....Ballet teacher from rural Central NY State.
    It is nice being able to make money with something you like to do! Have you opened an on line store yet? Like Etsy? or do you have a blog or website...I would love to see them.
    Are your children girls or boys? How old are they? I have 3 also but they are grown up now, the youngest is in still in college. Enjoy your children the time goes by quickly.....

Talk to you soon
    Teri
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Audrey. Welcome to the group. I am from Ohio and have been crocheting a year now. I sell my crafts for a little extra income also. I am disabled and disability just don't go very far these days. I go to a festival here in town on the first friday of each month from May to September. I will be going this evening. It is picking up slowly Each time I sell a little more. I do other crafts as well as crochet. I am just trying to figure out how I can sell my stuff during the off season when there are no craft shows. Really don't have the money to start up my own website right now but I know God will show me a way. Take care and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Audrey and welcome. It's nice to meet you. I am from Gainesville, GA. I have a granddaughter whose name is Audrey. I look forward to seeing some of your work sometime. Look around and feel free to join in the conversations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maudrey0515 View Post
    Hello my name is Audrey. I am a single mom of three and learned I can crochet to make extra money. I have been crocheting full time for about 2 years now. I love to read everyone's post but have not posted until now. I want to thank everyone for there wonderful ideas and creations.
    Welcome, Maudrey0515! I'm glad you decided to join. I know you'll find it a wonderful place to be, and before you know it you'll have made lots of friends. Enjoy!
    Take Good Care, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Audrey and welcome! I live in Huntsville, Alabama and I've been a single mom of 2 boys for 20 years now. They're now 21 and 23. I know your life well. I know how overwhelming it can be at times. I'm glad you've found us.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. my name is also Audrey. Nice to have you with us. I am a avid crocheter of over 30 years. I don't have a store but I crochet for people. I have business cards I put different places.