Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Vicki56

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Vicki56

Hello from Texas,I'm lost with this when I get out of here,I can't find how to get back to it.can someone help me.I'm all new here.

Post Thanks / Like
    After you respond to someone just click on new posts and it will bring you right back in to where everyone is posting. If you want to start a new post about anything just click on forum and it will give you a list of the different forums. Just click on the forum that you want and click on post new thread. I hope that helps you. When you want to respond to someone just either click on reply to this thread at the top of the post or go to the bottom and type in what you want and click on post quick reply. Hope this helps you. If you need any more help I will be glad to try and help you out. Hope to talk to you again. Welcome to the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you do much for all the information. One more question is there supposed to be an icon on my phone for me to go to the site

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know much about that because I only get on from the computer because I don't have a mobile phone. Sorry I can't help you with that. If I could I would be happy to help you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vicki56 View Post
    Hello from Texas,I'm lost with this when I get out of here,I can't find how to get back to it.can someone help me.I'm all new here.
    Hello from Texas. Welcome to our little corner of the Crochet world. I have only been here since Feb I think. I am still learning to get around but everyone here is so very helpful and it makes it so much easier to learn and they are so patience. So jump right in and post away. We would love to get to know you.
    Charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Vicki56,
    1.Go to your inbox. 2.Click on the crochet talk newsletter. 3. you can read a post on the newsletter by clicking on it or you can post a new thread by clicking on 'post a new thread' at the top of page.
    4.you can also reply to a thread.
    5.if you want to post a picture then click on reply and then click go advanced then click the paper clip and a box will come up where you can click 'add files' and then 'browse' and you can look through the pictures you have on the computer. once you find the picture(s) you want click on it and a blue box or square will be around the picture. Then click 'open' Once you've done that you have to 'upload' the picture.

After you upload the picture(s) and click 'done' it will take you back to the 'go advanced' page but you won't see any pictures.

To get your pictures:click on the arrow by the paperclip. You can click a picture and click the space bar and another picture(putting a space between the pictures) or you can click insert all. Then you can preview you message if you want to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello vicki56 and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

Please make yourself at home here and come join us when you can! This is a great group of crochet and knit enthusiasts! Enjoy!