Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: lost in Texas

Post Thanks / Like

lost in Texas

Hello I'm Vicki and new to these shores. Anyone if you can offer me any advice on these forms. Let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    Doilies for ever
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

Please make yourself at home here and come join us when you can! This is a great group of crochet and knit enthusiasts! Enjoy!

Here is a link with some helpful information. I am still needing to add more info to it, but it has some good information. Click the link below.

http://crochettalk.com/introduce-you...ng-forums.html

4. Likes charlye liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Vicki and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. There is always some one here if you need help

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Vicki, Where in Texas are you lost? I live about 13 milesnorth of San Antonio and there is one other member in San Antonio, One near Houstin, One up near Austin, 2 near Tyler, and one other in east Tx. Any of us can help you. Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vicki welcome to our little corner of the crochet world called crochet talk. Welcome from north central Illinois. Glad you joined us, follow the thread that Barbara G posted, she is our moderator and super great but if you have any questions post and someone will try to help you. So just jump in and enjoy yourself.
    charlye