Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello From Missouri

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to have found this board. I work hard every year at expanding my knowledge and creativity and this looks like the place to help me do that. I learned how to crochet when I was very young and have enjoyed it for years. Five years ago I was hurt in an on the job accident so now at a the young age of 48 I find myself disabled which is a struggle but hey I have more time to crochet............and ya just can't beat that right!

Cynthia

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Cynthia ! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Thanks CrochetNana41 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

Please make yourself at home here and come join us when you can! This is a great group of crochet and knit enthusiasts! Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    CrochetNana41 Hi I am charlye - real name Charlie (female) We have spent many many years in Missouri. Children born at Knob Noster on an air base that was in the early -mid 60's and we lived about 60 miles from Branson and 35 miles from Springfield, We now live in North central Illinois.
    We are so glad to have you join our site I have been here since Feb. this year. I have become a steady member here and love it. Hope you get to like it as much as we all do. So glad you joined us. I love working on chemo hats, our granny square swap, baby items and filet baby afghans (usually animals and rocking horses) but I crochet on most anything and everything.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi AudreyL How are you doing? I am sure glad to have a chance to say hi to you.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi charlye. I am doing okay. I am busy I crochet for people and I keep pretty busy but I enjoy it. I don't have a store but I have business cards I put around and word of mouth. Do you crochet a lot. What kee ps you busy besides. crocheting. It was very nice talking to you