Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Audrey. My husband and I have been to the States, to be exact we went to Florida and California. We had a great time and hope to go back again one day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Casa de Luna. It's nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy the site. There are a lot of wonderful people here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Toys4Twins and welcome. It's nice to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Lynda, it is wonderful to meet others around the globe who shares my love for crochet and knitting. I know that this is a special place, where I'll meet loads of wonderful people.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome T4T. Browse around on the site when you are feeling better and join in on the conversations. Would like to see some of your work when you have time. Have a good day or night.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will post some photos soon. Hopefully I will have Barney, BJ and Baby Bop done by the end of the week. I'll put some photos on next week of some of the toys and gifts that I've made for my friends children. Currently it is evening on my side of the world. Have a good day and do take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it might be evening where you are. Have a good evening and take care. Look forward to seeing your photos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Twins View Post
    Hello Sonnetta. Thank you for your hearty welcome message. If you have need any ideas for stuffed animals, I have loads. I've been searching on the internet for almost a year and have quite a collection saved. I don't know if you do Amigurumi but they featured a Rhino and Sprinbuck in one of our local magazines a few months ago. I plan to make them for the girls later on. In fact I would like to do a collection of African animals for them.
    Thank you so much. I would love some more patterns. I have some but not a lot. I love to make stuffed animals. I think they are really cute. If you would like I could send you my email and you could send me yours if you wish and we could trade patterns that we don't have and get to know each other better. I hope you have a wonderful night.

9. Likes Toys4Twins liked this post