Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: sally m

Post Thanks / Like

Smile sally m

Hi! I'm Sally, I just moved back to Arizona from the beautiful state of Washington. People in Washington complain if the temp reaches 95, it was 118 on our front porch yesterday (in the shade)! I joined Crochet Talk because I plan to stay indoors for quite a while (at least until fall), so I thought I would spend some time crocheting. My only problem is I don't really know how to crochet, I will be needing some help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sally and welcome. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sally and welcome from Pa. very nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sally nice to meet you and welcome to the group. There are so many nice people here. I have been crocheting for a year and I just love it. I am disabled and it helps me to forget my pain and helps me to relax. I learned through a how to crochet dvd that I played on my computer and a how to book. With the dvd I could just pause it and replay a certain part I wanted to see again. My mom used to love to crochet before she passed away and that is where I get my love for it. I still have a beautiful brown and white afghan that she made me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! Feel free to share in the forums if you like!