Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hello all.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all.

My name is Chris and I am a crochet addict, I have ooodles of yarn and continue to buy more when I see something I don't have and like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chris, Welcome to CT group.
    Now, about always buying more & more yarn I think all of us here or most of us we are having same problem! LOL
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chris. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chris and welcome! I am a crochet and yarn addict, too. I just can't help myself when it comes to buying yarn and searching websites for free patterns. Now, it remains to be said whether or not I will actually make all those things I've bought yarn for and patterns I've downloaded, lol! Good to have you. Enjoy! Take Good Care, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you, Krys! I literally have a half a wall full of yarn in my bedroom sitting there just ready to be used! I love buying it and looking at it, lol! Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chris and welcome from Pa. I am a avid crocheter and love to buy yarn no matter how much I have. We would make good friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen, I think I am worse than you with accumulating all that yarn. I probably could fill up one of my bedrooms. Good think that my house is not small. But, I am hiding most of my yarn from my kids each time they are coming for a visit. Good thing is: they don't live in the same state as I. So they are not being able to visit me very often LOL
    Happy crocheting
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Krys. Yes, it does look like you've got a bit more than me....an entire bedroom full?? Wow! Can I come shop at your house?? lolol Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen, Believe me I do have that much. I was thinking of selling some. But, since the shipping is so expensive now that probably will not work. My biggest mistake was that I bought way to much yarn when my granddaughters were little younger. You know like light pink, lilac and other.. You know those pastel colors. I probably was thinking that they will stay little for ever.. LOL. Right now they don't want even to wear hats or scarf's anymore..NOTHING crocheted except my amigurumi they do like that.
    I would never think that 2 or 3 years will make that much difference in there fashion, but it did.
    I would consider donating that. But, most of that yarn it is designer yarn and was expensive. I would like to get something for that.
    Sure as heck I can't use those those kind of yarn for amigurumi.

Couple month ago I crocheted 4 apples with worms for the end of the school year - Teachers Gifts. O yes, they like that so much they wanted more...I didn't had any more time left to do that. I do have a couple pictures of them. The problem is those apples looked very good but the pictures did not came that good. I think my camera maybe is going bad. I did bought me a new camera. But, that new one was taking worse pictures than my old one. So I returned that.
    Krys
    Here are two pictures of those Apples For Teachers.
    Hello all.-apple-teachers-1-jpg Hello all.-apples-teachers-2-jpg