Quote Originally Posted by CrochetKaren View Post
Hi Krys. I, too, lose the threads from time to time. If you'd like, I'll contact you thru this forum on the personal email page and send you my email address. So take a look there when you have the time...I'll send that email to you tonight. Would make it easier if we are to share patterns and just get to know each other! I LOVE the Little Crab Coconut! Oh my gosh, SO adorable. And it's really well done. I will show it to my daughter. She might like it better than the other one she chose. And no, I haven't started it yet. I'll keep you posted on which one and on my progress while making it. About buying yarn on craigslist....I drive and pick it up. I only go to places that are close to me, and of course, I triple check that the situation is a safe one. For instance, tomorrow I am going to a woman's house who just had a yard sale and didn't sell all of her yarn (she advertised a yard sale on craigs and said yarn was one of the items she was selling....so what I do is write to these people right after the sale is over and ask if they still have yarn left! You've got to hope their sale ad wasn't taken down yet). Anyway, this time I was lucky. She has 1 lb yarn skeins for $3! Thanks for your help with my crab. Don't forget to check you personal forum email. And until we talk again, Take Good Care, Karen
Karen, I will check tomorrow. I hope I will find that personal email page LOL
Krys