Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Larisa.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am addicted to doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

5. Likes Margaret Polino Nicholas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Gina
    Nice to meet you. I am a former homeschooler of 3. All have graduated now and grown up. One is still in college, she is a Theater Arts Major/Dance Minor/English Lit Minor. Her very first day of school was her junior year of college LOL we laugh about that alot. My other 2 attended public school for a few years until I decided to homeschool but the 3rd never went to school. In fact she got her Associates of Fine Arts totally on line. All her credits transfered over to the State University of NY where she attends now and lives on campus. My other 2 graduated college also, the oldest with a music degree and the 2nd with a culinary degree. Home schooling works and I would do it all over again if I could! My oldest is now homeschooling my grandson who is 7....

There are sites with chemo cap patterns...I have never made one so I am not sure as to exactly where. You can start with AllFreeCrochet.com - Free Crochet Patterns, Crochet Projects, Tips, Video, How-To Crochet and More ...their patterns are usually pretty easy...

Would love to talk again with you .....see you soon
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. nice to have you with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

Hi Gina! Sorry for your troubles. Life can be so tough as I well know. Concerning hat pattern-try red heart.com .
    They have easy to more involved patterns. I have found many patterns there. Let us know if you find something from somewhere. We are all interested in our fellow crocheters projects. Take life one day at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gina! I'm Karen and new to this site. I am sorry to hear of your Mom's struggle, but please know that I will keep her in my prayers. How nice of you to be making your Mom a hat! I wish I could be of some help to you with that, but of all things hats are my worst creations, lol! I'm sure with all the talent connected to this forum you will find some great help. I am 58yrs old and disabled, and have taken up crocheting again after first trying it in my 20's. I absolutely love it and love shopping for yarn equally as well! I hope to talk with you again soon and wish you luck on your loving project for your Mom. Take Good Care, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Margee, I'm Karen. Nice to talk with you! I am sorry to hear that you are disabled....but you certainly have a friend with the same in common here. I am disabled, as well due to a degenerative spinal disease and arthritis of my hands, feet, knees, other joints. My children, 2 daughters, are also grown and busy with their lives. I have picked up crochet again after having tried it way back in my twenties....and I absolutely love it! I'm 58yrs old. Would love to have you for a friend. I'm sure we'd have a blast sharing stories...about life AND crocheting...or knitting, if that's your fav. Take Good Care, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I am still learning to navigate the site.