Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

My name is Patsi and I live in Southern Ontario, Canada. I have been crocheting for many years. My uncle Ab taught me to crochet. I like to crochet with size 10 crochet cotton and curently working on bed dolls from annies attic. I tried to buy the whole set (a friend of mine had a set a few years ago and don't know if she still does) but you can't buy them that way any more.

This is the first time I have ever joined something like this.

Thanks for having me here

Patsi

Post Thanks / Like
    Patsi,

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy learning about others crochet projects! You are more than welcome to post to forums as well! Hope to hear more from you soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patsi!
    This is Patti from the southern part of the US. Glad to have you. I'm beginning to be quite a fan of size 10 crochet cotton myself, especially as it gets warmer here since it doesn't make me as hot working with it as bulky yarn does. Do you have any pictures of the bed dolls you could post? I would be interested in seeing what you are talking about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patsi! and welcome! I make thread crochet outfits for 5" baby dolls and American Girl dolls to sell at craft fairs. I recently found a pattern to crochet a penny into a pin or necklace that uses crochet thread!