Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new member

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I like to take new patterns and stitches and change them to find something new.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you on site with us!

This is a great place to learn new ideas as well as share some of your own! We have members here who can be a great encouragement, so don't give up on the idea of starting again! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    HI KDrenna . Where do you reside. I am here in S. E. Michigan. I love reading posts and requests from everyone on Crochet Talk and it's forum. I am hoping for an answer that I posted earlier this week. Just be patient and keep coming back everyday . You will find the flock ready to help you with whatever posers you put to us on this site. I have a crochet hook and scrap yarn at my desk and game for improving my skills .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi KDrenna, welcome to crochet talk where you see something new just about every day. New pattern, new tips, new yarn best of all new friends!! I have never belonged to a blog before but have been in a lot of groups, of course face book and twitter but hands down this is THE BEST group ever. I have never had anyone get snippy or preterbed with me no matter how dumb the ??? Everyone is so kind to try their best to help. I have to say I'm a little jealous of the fact that you can change stitches and patterns to suit yourself. I think I would have a big mess lol! Look forward to seeing some of your work. Have a good day hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. you will find patterns and all kinds of tips and ideas here and people are here to help you