Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like you have a very full and loving life. You are indeed blessed. Sorry I can't help with your shop as I know nothing about Etsy. Someone here will likely be able to help, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't need any help with it. it just sits there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I am sorry for your daughters loss. I will probably take you up on your offer. I have only crocheted about a year, but I love it so much. Just finished a baby afghan today. Have made 5 afghans and 5 dresses. I couldn't count all the scarves and hats I made. If you think I would be able to do your patterns I will be happy to test them for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know which one you like and your e-mail. I will send it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending you a private message with my email and choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk. It is great to meet you. We are excited that you have joined us. Enjoy!

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Debbie. Love your proverb quote. have been pretty busy, because my website needed work. I still have not established any e-commerce on my site again and have to direct all traffic to my Etsy store.
    Be blessed and thank you for reaching out.
    Beate

Post Thanks / Like
    You are more then welcome. Good luck with your web site. Looking forward to visiting it. Just let us know when you have it done. We are one big family here.

Hugs,
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes68 View Post
    You are more then welcome. Good luck with your web site. Looking forward to visiting it. Just let us know when you have it done. We are one big family here.

Hugs,
    Debbie
    That is cool to be in crochet family.
    The website is up, but all my e-commerce goes to my Etsy shop.
    My patterns are not like the free patters you get. They actually are pretty in itself, because they are scrapbooked.
    I am in the process to redo all of them, because an Indian yarn company wants to promote my patterns and in turn I should use their yarn. We are still negotiation, though. I am not sure, what God has me do. It all sounds fantastic, since most of their yarn goes to Europe, Australia and South America, where people actually do a lot of traditional crochet. That is where I sell pretty much all my patterns anyway.

BUT here is the clincher: God says in his Word not to be partners in business or otherwise with unbelievers. SOOOOO........ I am waiting on Him.

How long have you been crocheting?

Well, I best get on here, since I had no internet all last night and am hopelessly behind.
    Much blessings to you
    Beate