Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Granma Vi

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Granma Vi

I have crochet since I was twleve years old which will be for about 65 years.
    I'm not the best, but do enjoy it and for me it's a great stress releaver and a
    great passtime
    Last edited by vmmartin; 02-22-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: introducing myself

Post Thanks / Like
    Vmmartin,

Hello! We are glad you are here! For me, crocheting is also a great stress reliever! What have been some of your favorite projects?

Post Thanks / Like
    Vmmartin,

Hi & welcome to this wonderful crochet forum, I just recently joined myself & have already met some really wonderful people on here & gave really enjoyed being part of this group as I'm sure you will also. By the way my name is Patti & I agree with you totally about crocheting being a great stress reliever as well as a great pass time. I have been crocheting since I was 6 years old when my Mom & Grandma taught me, it wasn't easy as they were both right handed & I am a "Lefty" but I couldn't be happier that I learned this wonderful craft & have been blessed to pass this tradition on to my daughter Victoria & both of my Grandbabies Jenny & Lilly (from my daughter, I also have a son named Patrick) are really starting to show an intrest in learning as well, so I'm excited about that. What types of patterns have you crocheted over the years? We would love to see pictures of your work if you have any, I always get inspired by enjoying other people's projects. If I learn how to post pictures on here I will show you some of the things I have made over the years as well. I really hope you enjoy your time here & look so forward to getting to know you, I hope we can become great crochet buddies. Your crochet friend Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Granma Vi
    Welcome to the forum! And Hi, Patti, this is another Patti Glad to have you on board!