Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Crochetbug/Leslie

My name is Leslie Stahlhut, and I write a crochet blog (crochetbug.com) which I update daily.

I have a cat who loves crochet as long the object in question was not crocheted for her.

My husband is not only my husband, he is my webmaster and totally supports me in my pursuit of crochet. This might only be so I can't say anything about his genealogy, but hey, it works.

I have three sons, but only the youngest still lives at home. He was in a performing choir, but now directs his musical efforts toward learning to play the trumpet.

2. Likes yarnmama, giftedchild liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to see you here! I have been admiring your work via twitter and your blog!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Welcome to the group. I can see you love crochet and you love cats. I think there's some affinity there because I've experienced the same - I have 3 cats and I love crochet too. I visited your blog and saw that you're also very active with blogging. I might try out some of your patterns soon.

Again, welcome here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Leslie,

Welcome the group! I look forward to reading more about you! Feel free to share your crochet information with the group! We would love to hear more!