Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Baby head bands

Post Thanks / Like

Post Baby head bands

I have two new little girls one 4 weeks old another almost 9 months old also some 2'3'& 4 yrs. old and I like to crochet them head bands but I need some patterns besides the one I made up..anyone for sharing? Is that allowed?
    Last edited by Betty Bird; 04-21-2014 at 11:37 AM. Reason: I did not mention I'm a great grandmother little money for patters but have lots of yarn I'm either crocheting or knitting up

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Betty Bird. Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. You will find a lot of patterns here and you will get all the help you need

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much..my latest g/daughter 4wks old was named Haven...who would know? Thanks for Ur reply

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

There is a search box in the upper right hand side of the forum page. If you will search head band, or baby head band it will provide the list of threads here in the forums which are related to the search.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't find anything you like through the search feature as Barbara G mentioned, you can also try YouTube. There are lots of patterns and how-to's shown on there. I like being able to see how something is done and what it looks like before I attempt it.