Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I do not now there was Eastern European besides me. I am not sure I can get visa to Bulgaria. But my daughter was there and got one nice X-stitch by Bulgarian crosses (you know) doily and plates - Bulgarian ceramics... you know. Noone is safe here and government is brainless. Do you know some Bulgarian crochet magazines? I know only "Любо дело". I collect nice doily pattern. благодаря == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! I didn't feel really well yesterday so here is my belated answer. I don't know any magazines for crafts in Bulgaria and will try to find online some info for you. As for doilies - when I started crocheting in US, I thought I would do doilies but it turned out my vision was not up to that task (my vision is progressively weakening and it can't be cured) and I had to give up or do something that didn't require such good vision. However, Ask.com had a site with free doily patterns; I used to have the link but eventually lost it when my pc burned.

Hope you are fine!

E.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Sorry to hear that your vision is weakening. I wish I could help you. Really I have big doily pattern collection and recharted some of filet patterns. I only see that Bulgarian magazines are rare. I can say the same about some other countries like Muslim countries. And some others. I only think I have not seen the nicest patterns yet LOL - have a good day - arisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! You too, Larisa!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Efrosina,
    Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio and welcome to our great forum. We are all happy to help in any way we can, so please don't hesitate to ask questions. We also love it when members post photos of their work. We're glad you are here!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo, thank you so much! I am overwhelmed by the spirit of this forum, it's so touching and nice to feel welcome!
    Efrosina

7. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, everyone here is very kind and helpful. I just love my CT friends!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, here is a link for doilies for you, you decide if you like them or not!
    Worried and thinking of you, safe??? Pray you are!
    Efrosina

http://www.allfreecrochet.com/Doilie...rochet20140417

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and thank you for this link! This doily is very nice and I will add it to my todo list...Yesterday I saw video people got in rebels area. Bad government sent army to fight with civil citizens who do not want illegal fascist government. 3-4 tanks came to town and people were in the street and tanks could not go. Army men did not shoot citizens moreover! Army men joined rebels. It was like celebration. Army men have families and parents etc and they did not want to kill innocent people who want only freedom in their area. I do not know future - it does not look well but I am against killing
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless your heart Larisa, I am so sorry you are having to go through this terrible time. Pray God will keep you safe and give your country peace. Are you able to get everything you need? Please pm me if there is something you need that you can't get ok?? I would do whatever I could to make your life a little easier. Love, prayers and (((hugs))). Winnie