Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

something about me

I am in several groups including plastic canvas and crochet i am on pinterest and find several patterns there. I am in a group in my small county in ohio that makes prayer shawls. We are from five different churches and get together about twice a month. I really enjoy doing them. I crochet some for my family and friends, but not much. We are always looking for patterns to knit for some of them and crochet patterns for me and others.

2. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello conmaree, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you will be joining us. Any questions that you might have we will do all we can to answer them for you. Look around and enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya conmaree, w/c 2 Ct. It's very nice 2 meet U.. If there is anything I can assist U /c, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Conmaree below is a link I got from googling .For a start. Have fun & nice meeting you. Susan MJ

https://www.google.com/#q=crochet+prayer+shawls