Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello to all my crochet f

I am joining because my house burned down last year and everything we with it I hah a huge collection of books and patterns. That I collated over the last 28 years. I am get back to new a that includes doing my crochet agan

2. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya JC, I'm so sorry to hear about your home.. What a terrible thing to happen to your family.. I'm glad that the internet has just about every thing you need or want. Also, w/c 2 Ct. It's very nice 2 meet U.. If there is anything I can assist U /c, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey JC, sorry to hear about what happen to your house. Like Teresa said with the internet you should be able to find a lot of patterns. It is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you will be joining us. Any questions you might have we will do all we can to answer them for you.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello! So sorry to know about your loss. I collect only doily patterns
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

8. Likes jc08091 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    THANK You VERY Much FOR a Making me feel so welcome I have to go get everything yarn hocks and a bag to put it in. So my dogs don't go after it I am thrilled to mention new people Ho do the same thing I do . Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much for welcoming me i have everything to get so i am going out to the store to get yarn and hocks and a bag to put everything in. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am having some trouble getting around i have to go get everything so i can get started i would appreciate so help Thank you ever so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey JC, it is great that you will be getting your yarn and hooks so that you can get back to crocheting. If you have any questions please ask we will do all we can to answer them for you.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25