Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: sandra

Post Thanks / Like

Red face sandra

Hello everyone. I am so new to this. I am a homemaker, happily married with 3 teenagers. I have been crocheting for about 20 years and am still learning new things. I am 49 years old and live in rural Montana. Thanks for letting me join your forum. I hope to stayed in tune with things.

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to have you Sandra! I'm fairly new to this forum too. I've also been crocheting for about 20 years or so but still have a lot to learn. You will find a LOT of resources here. I've already been able to refresh myself on how to do certain things just from posts that others have made, especially the ones that have a link to a video.

Again, welcome and hope you enjoy the forum!

Dawn-Renee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sandra,

Welcome to Crochet Talk. I'm also relatively new here since I only joined this month too. Anyways, I'm glad you're here since I'm sure, like me, you will get to learn a lot and also get to share your own experiences with the group. I've only restarted with crocheting last year after 20 years of not doing it - that's trivia for you. But then again, I'm glad to be doing the craft of crocheting now since there are more resources (Internet and YouTube!), more fun groups (like this!) to join, and more chances of meeting new friends with common interests.

sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! This forum's really getting going, it's great to be around. Hope you have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sandra,

We are glad to have you on board! I look forward to reading more about you and your crocheting experience! I am sure that you will find yourself right at home here!