Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Deniselorane

Post Thanks / Like

Deniselorane

Hello, My name is Deniselorane. I started crocheting several years ago. I started with baby blankets then moved on to Doily's. I learned by trial and error, If I really get stuck I go to Google. This year I started making stuffed animals for the Holidays.
    Attached Images Attached Images Deniselorane-photo-jpg Deniselorane-easter-bunnies-jpg Deniselorane-photo-jpg 

2. Likes SharonO, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Deniselorane, those are so adorable. You did a really great job. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I have only been crocheting a little over a year now but have not fried to crochet animals yet.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much.

5. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Nice work! Thanks for posting your pictures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Deniselorane! I am Larisa doily maker! Your toys are incredible!! I am so excited to see them
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Denise, Your dolls are just so cute.. TY for sharing and posting.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Denise they are adorable. Welcome glad to meet you. I use to crocht in my 20's mostly afghans then. I joined Annie's Hook n Needle Club. I get a kit every month and I have made lots of beautiful things. Got to go talk to you later.