Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kalidraca,

Thanks for the welcome. It is nice to know people who are close to you. My husband is right by your location today. He is going to Springfield to set up the booth at the horse expo this weekend. It's a small world after all!
    Have a very blessed day.

Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by kalidraca View Post
    Hi, Lynne and Linda. Buffalo, MO here. Been crocheting for forty some years. Have done a little of a lot. Glad to see some on here from my area. Although I am fairlt new to this site, I am happy I found it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi kl1000,

Thank you for the welcome. I like doing doilies too! Do you have a favorite designer? I have only worked with size 10 thread, have you worked with anything smaller?
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    God Bless,
    Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello MsBhaven,
    Thank you for the welcome to the group. I'm really looking forward to becoming more active.
    God Bless,
    Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    Hi Lynne and Welcome to our wonderful group

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara G,

Thank you for the warm welcome to the group. I'm looking forward to being more active with the group.
    God Bless,
    Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello and welcome!

My name is Barbara from NE Oklahoma. We are pleased to see you here in the forums and we look forward to learning more about you as well as your crochet adventures! Please make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa, Thank you for the nice welcome. I'm enjoying being in the group.
    God Bless,
    Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Lynne, W/C 2 CT.. It's very nice 2 meet U. If U have any questions, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask. It would B my pleasure 2 assist U.. Congratulations on your 11th grandchild... That's a nice amount of them.. You are truly Blessed.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lynne! It s nice to hear from you! I collect different doily patterns from books... not really by one designer. I prefer #30 thread for doilies. I like filet crochet these days. Do you have a cat? I have 5 birds - Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Lynne, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larissa,
    No, we don't have any cats. We used to have 3 doxies, but they're gone now.
    :-(
    Is it hard working with #30 thread? Doesn't it mean that the higher the number the thinner the thread? I've always done #10, but this year I'm going to be adventuresome and try a size #20 project.
    What kind of birds do you have? What are their names?
    Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello Lynne! It s nice to hear from you! I collect different doily patterns from books... not really by one designer. I prefer #30 thread for doilies. I like filet crochet these days. Do you have a cat? I have 5 birds - Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, Thanks for the welcome to the group. I really appreciate it. I am looking forward to being more active.
    Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes68 View Post
    Hey Lynne, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us.

Debbie

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya kalidraca, w/c 2 Ct. It's very nice 2 meet U.. If there is anything I can assist U /c, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask... Teresa