Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Weather report 8

Thanks everyone for letting me and others know how your weather is doing! It is cold now all around I see! Please everyone stay nice and warm! Let us all know how your weather is! Please stay safe! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA

Post Thanks / Like
    The past two days the weather has been drizzly and misting rain. And it's cooling off a little. I don't mind the rain and damp as long as I can stay home. The BONUS is my lawn is emerald green and purty!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

3. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather here in this little part of California, is cold morning, noon, and night. The highs here are about 60 degrees! The lows are around 36 degrees BRRRRR! We had a lot of rain the week before Thanksgiving! I will see in the morning what the weather man says is coming! I posted this new weather report, but it didn't go on front page, it might be there now if Barbara saw it! Thanks for your weather report in Florida! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mpls., MN is cold but lacking Winter Breeze so nice BUT cold. SNOW is due in a day or so, Trude might get it for sure as shes up North not by North Pole North Minnesota hehe. Bundle or cozy up to your Pets or sweet hearts.

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok! Call me crazy, but doesn't a snowman have 3 snowballs? Why are all the patterns I have found only 2? I'm making mine with 3! LOL! Trude help Santa make some nice Christmas gifts! I know when I was a kid our Mr and MRS Clause both knew how to crochet it was cool! Now back to the weather! LOL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

8. Likes N/A, charlye liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! It is FREEZING here, the weather past 2 days dropped from 45 at night to 25 degrees the windmills click on at 730 pm tonight last night I thought 9pm but the boys said around 8pm! My tomatoes in my garden did not ripen all summer but now they are frozen green and red tomatoes! The highs here are around 44 degrees! We usually have no snow or very little every 5 years usually melts before it hits the ground sometimes maybe an inch of snow that melts in a couple of hours! In 1999 it snowed a lot like the mountains, that lasted 2 days! The weather man said this morning that if it stays as cold as it is that Saturday our rain forcast possibly will be snow! Not sure if freezing weather is colder than snow! What do all of you snow bound lovely crocheters and knitters think? LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mandy we had 3" of snow last night, now its 20 degrees. Today was cold but wind was down so tolerable. Come make a snowman with us. 3 Balls hehe.

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today it is 23 degrees for our lows and 44 degrees for our highs WOOHOO! I'm tellin you a snowman is built with 3 snowballs crocheted or otherwise! LOL! Can make a fourth to throw! HEHE! LOVE MANDA!

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were at negative 3 when I got up this morning, and 3 inches of snow. Perfect time to stay inside and crochet. lol

15. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Got 3" snow last night its 6 degrees now and will be below 0 tonight.BuRRRRRRRRRR! Not planning on going out in this cold, so am working on smurffy dolls. Have a good night and stay warm......Sharon

17. Likes amanda liked this post