Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sick of this weather. My daughter and Grandkids where here all week, it rained almost everyday. and was very cold, today they left and wouldn't you know it was the first day the sun came out.

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat I'm so sorry to hear of your cold miserable weather! I wish you have better weather coming your way! I will try to send our HOT weather to you! We are going to be in the low 90s today! Yesterday was low to mid 80s not that bad we had some nice wind, Monday n Tuesday we were in the mid to high 80s or low 90s! Those 2 days were humid ended up turning AC on for a little bit! The nights are nice n cool in the low to mid 50s! Stay safe and warm sweetie! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Amanda, I hated the weather because of the kids. Especially Jordan he loves the outdoors.

Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE! I apologize for being gone! I have been dealing with ear aches and a cold just have been feelin yucky! Last week we were in the high 80s to low 90s, way to hot for SPRING! Was supposed to have been in the 70s but the wacky weather changed! Yesterday, Tuesday was a real beautiful day it was 70 degrees YAY! Our nights have been consistant in the low to mid 50s which is cold but not too bad! I hope everyone is having glorious weather now or hopefully better! Stay safe warm or cool and try to enjoy the good days with good weather! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Chilly here in Ontario. Dull, windy and dreary and it looks like more rain for today. A good day to stay indoors.