Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in our part of Pa it is raiing and in the fifty's. It is to be rather a raining weekend but not bad tempertutres

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here In Indiana where I live it's rainy. It rained all night last night and yesterday I was out and about without a sweater even it was so niuce and warm but windy. I don't know what the temp is right now but not too cold. Couldn't sleep well last night because of the rain hitting my window sill sounded like a leak in the house but it was only the noise outside the window. I finally finished the pencil drawing that I promised Larisa. Now if I can just get to the PO to mail it real soon. I think it is supposed to rain all day today and this weekend. I can't wait till the sun shines more than one day at a time..... and it gets warm too! I have had enough of winter for this year! Hope everyone is OK. What about the mudslides in Washington state? Is any of our friends caught in that mess? I know Shirley Lane lives in Washington....are you OK Shirley? I hope so, Patty

4. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to have you back Amanda. We missed you

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, The weather here in Tn. is in 50, 60's during the day. Maybe around in the 30's at night. Now it is raining. It is suppose to turn to snow, tonight. Then it is suppose to back warm, tomorrow. Can't hardly tell. The weather don't know to rain, snow, or stay warm.

8. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Audrey! I haven't been feelin well plus driving sons back n forth to college and dr. appointments my body and mind are worn out! We were in the high 70s I think on Friday but then it rained Saturday evening! The weather man said we should have rain off and on all week and Monday morning the weather or storms that were headed our way either passed over or changed direction! We did have rain around 6pm and still raining now at 1am! I hope it continues as expected today! On our 10 day weather report it says we are to be in the high 60s to low 70s the rest of this week and BAM the high 70s to low 80s starting next Monday! The weather has been so unpredictable this year here that it could change again! We have had about 2 inches of rain total so far in the past week and Monday! The mountains had about 3 feet of snow which they were really happy to have as well! I'm still hoping that we will get more April showers and then we will have some really nice May flowers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is April Fool's Day but no jokes weather-wise here. I am hoping that spring has arrived here for good. The snow is disappearing, the weather warming up and I am at the point I will take anything as long as it is not snow. So far, the rain they predicted has not arrived. I am just hoping spring is here and staying. Yard work is calling my name, window wells need cleaning, etc. I am itching to get to work out there. There are always surprises underneath all of that snow.

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Today was pretty warm over here in Tn. It was 79 today. In the 40's tonight.

13. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Spring has finally arrived for good, I hope. Today I put my winter coat into the upstairs closet for storage. Spring jackets are now in the hall closet. Yard work is on my list for at least one day this week. The landlord cuts the grass here, but clean up and any flower gardens are tenants responsibility. I also have two window wells that definitely need clearing out.

15. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear SPRING is finally there for you and others WabashWoman! I just realized you live in Canada I always hear how magnificent it is there as well as other places so many of you live! The weather here is supposed to be in the mid 70s to low 80s this next week, we will just have to wait and see, las week was supposed to be rain and cool all week! We had 2 days of good rain at night and little rain on the 3rd night! Hopefully we will get some more needed rain in April or any month to help the drought! The drought is not as bad but still not good for farmers and others! EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND WARM PLEASE ALL STAY WELL! LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    our weather in Pa has been nice one day and the next it is warm and then cool It is very unpredictable. Iill be glad when it gets nice and stays nice for more then one or two days