Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  91
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ty Barbara , I just love this site . Don't remember how I found it but glad I did. Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, thanks for the explanation of Spam as I'm new to this & other sites, but don't want them ruined. I love this site but still don't know how to post pictures from an IPAD.

Can anyone help as I would love to share as am working on second tablecloth in size 10 thread & have other items to show & tell with all of you talented people. Mine isn't without mistakes, but they are covered up well as too many stitches to rip!

Thanks. Crabtree

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,

I just found this thread and just want you to know how much I appreciate all you do to keep Crochet Talk a lot of fun and free of spam. I don't know how you keep up with all of the threads!! You're doing a great job!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

4. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabtree View Post
    Yes, thanks for the explanation of Spam as I'm new to this & other sites, but don't want them ruined. I love this site but still don't know how to post pictures from an IPAD.

Can anyone help as I would love to share as am working on second tablecloth in size 10 thread & have other items to show & tell with all of you talented people. Mine isn't without mistakes, but they are covered up well as too many stitches to rip!

Thanks. Crabtree
    I do not have an ipad, but when you try to upload them are you on the main CrochetTalk site? Maybe someone can help us with this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    OK this will sound like I am really old (65) and guess I am. Spam used to be what Mom fixed with scrambled eggs or with noodles to stretch the food budget to feed 5 kids!!!! Times they have changed!!!! She also used to make creamed hard boiled eggs (sliced) over toast and that I loved. Our kids and grandkids who roll over before that even looked at it. Shirley
    not sure if I should post this here or if I should've sent you a pm. cause I know we want to try and stay on the topic right? What are creamed hard boiled eggs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Redhead - sometimes there are issues with people getting logged on through the newsletter. Viewers are using different browsers, different computers, some have software updated, some do not - it is hard to know exactly what is causing the issue. I do get email on the help desk from time to time about the issue and have let the admin know so he can just make sure everything is okay on our end.

It is better to log into the forums at www.crochettalk.com as a member and view the new posts if there are challenges. When you log in, you can also access all the new topics as compared to a selected number of them.
    Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for the wonderful job you are doing keeping the spam out of CT. If someone replies to something on CT or I get a pm it comes in my inbox. The CT newsletters also come in my inbox so I don't need to log in.
    Jean Marie

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for explaining what spamming is. I learn something new each day!♥
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Barbara,

I just found this thread and just want you to know how much I appreciate all you do to keep Crochet Talk a lot of fun and free of spam. I don't know how you keep up with all of the threads!! You're doing a great job!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    I agree Jo,! And thx a lot Barbara, I never really thought about it as a problem in here because you do obviously do such a good job of making it not happen in here! I'm sorry I never even noticed the hard work you put into that and more, this is a great site!!

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

We have recently had a few spam posts lately, so I wanted to bump this back to the top of the thread. Please read the original message if you have not done so.

Thank you!
    Just read it, I'm sorry that I honestly had not seen it before. it's a good post!

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara for all you do to keep this site(ct) enjoyable and free of spam. We also have AVG on the computer.
    I go to the New Posts on ct to see what the message is except I open the newsletters.

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post