Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  91
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky View Post
    I guess I don't know any more than you do, Fabian!
    I may have missed something - did you need help or clarification on anything? I am a few days behind on reading posts...please let me know and I will be glad to help you out! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm good, Barbie; when the issue was first brought up I didn't know the definition of spam, now I've got it.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OK this will sound like I am really old (65) and guess I am. Spam used to be what Mom fixed with scrambled eggs or with noodles to stretch the food budget to feed 5 kids!!!! Times they have changed!!!! She also used to make creamed hard boiled eggs (sliced) over toast and that I loved. Our kids and grandkids who roll over before that even looked at it. Shirley

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lili- Spam is so good! Now they have hickory smoked spam and it tastes SOOOO good!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, some people even fry it and make sandwiches. Barbara: Hope all is going well with Tori and that you are getting a bit of rest! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that why I am not able to log in this morning? because it kept error message to me that I am a guess on the forum?and ask me to register?

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya when you shut computer off, don't log out! Just hit red x and you won't have to sign in every time! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Ya when you shut computer off, don't log out! Just hit red x and you won't have to sign in every time! Shirley
    Hi Shirley:
    pardon me if I sound an idiot. what/where do I hit ' red x'...? I am using mac laptop. is that make a difference? Thanks

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    You know however you get out of the program you are in? Mine is at the very right hand top corner. On CT there is logout but just get out the way you would get out of any program before shutting computer off. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara,
    Thank you, it is a big relief to know that the access to the Ct wasnt denied because of my any inadvertent goof up.
    Funnily the message which used to come up as " error code 16, access denied" seems to have disappeared as mysteriously as it surfaced and lasted for almost a fortnite! But I wonder what that error code 16 stands for, so that care can be taken to avoid it. I had checked with my family who know more but they also can't figure out what it stands for, because we had presumed it was a message from Ct site. Anyway all is fine now.