Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  91
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    O K Tall Girl!!!!!!!!!!! How do you do what you do? Ab love it! Lawana
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    TallGirl, I just love all the little pictures with notes that you post. They are darling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Barbara for bringing this up again. I like it that you keep this a "safe" place if that is the right word, but you know what I mean. CT is such a great place to share ideas, thoughts, problems etc. it is nice to know we have you protecting us in a way from all the BS that is out there. You have a heartfelt thank you from me. Yes, I know all that I just said sounds korny, but I guess I'm feeling mushy and think you don't get told enough how much you are appreciated. So ummm Thanks.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

3. Likes Barbara G., Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    never could tolerate the taste for spam

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G: Lately all notes from CT come to my computer as spam and I have to mark them and say not spam. Not sure what I have done wrong. Do you have a clue? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Barbara G: Lately all notes from CT come to my computer as spam and I have to mark them and say not spam. Not sure what I have done wrong. Do you have a clue? Thanks.
    Have you added our email address to your email address book within the mail provider you are using? Usually, this will show that you expect mail from the email address which sends updates to you from our system.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara: I think I figured it out. I think some little fingers somehow changed a couple of things!!!!! I enabled the likes as it comes through as gmail so tonight all notes came through just fine. Thanks a bunch. Have a great weekend. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, Thanks so much for educating those like me - as i am fairly new to computer world as also to the forum. I had also presumed spam means virus carrier. Now I am wondering whether for some time I was getting a message " error code 16, access denied" and I could not open my mail of CT. I had even asked about in a mail to you but I wonder whether it reached u as I don't see it in my 'sent mail or drafts'.

Also, was my replying to welcome mails considered as spam? Even today before I happened to come on to other topics, I had replied again! Fortunately it was a joint one and not separate. I do not want to have caused any problem even unknowingly. Nor get denied access. I was replying because I was so touched by such a warm welcome from so many around the world and thought I had to reciprocate. So Special thanks as I am learning not only about crotchet but also getting to know important things about computering. And for keeping us all upto date and safe.

9. Likes N/A, tammyc77, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting this. We need to be here to enjoy the companionship and interest in crochet.

11. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I don't know any more than you do, Fabian!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalita View Post
    Hi Barbara, Thanks so much for educating those like me - as i am fairly new to computer world as also to the forum. I had also presumed spam means virus carrier. Now I am wondering whether for some time I was getting a message " error code 16, access denied" and I could not open my mail of CT. I had even asked about in a mail to you but I wonder whether it reached u as I don't see it in my 'sent mail or drafts'.

Also, was my replying to welcome mails considered as spam? Even today before I happened to come on to other topics, I had replied again! Fortunately it was a joint one and not separate. I do not want to have caused any problem even unknowingly. Nor get denied access. I was replying because I was so touched by such a warm welcome from so many around the world and thought I had to reciprocate. So Special thanks as I am learning not only about crotchet but also getting to know important things about computering. And for keeping us all upto date and safe.

Hello,

I check the email every day for Crochet Talk. I did not get a message about an "error message." Did you get it worked out?

You are fine to post comments as a member - one of the nice things about this community is that there are so many friendly and helpful people.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask...I am here to help! :0)