Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: For Susan J

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    PATTY --THANKS for the HELP I go tomorrow & have been so sore, pain in knees,back,shoulders etc. It is Simvastin 80mg. + 1 other and BL 2 kinds, and citolopram (happy pill) no wonder I have a headache haha. Im taking them all in for my Appy. tomorrow at 9:30. I will talk with her. I do all the time says its hormone for the warm body in summer, shakes head when I say I get warm & breathing a little heavy going down & up stairs??? Im really going to TALK about this. I dont dare just QUIT?? HUGS Susan MJ
    Susan, I am not advising you to stop taking ANY of your meds. I was just telling you what I was experiencing with mine . I am glad you are talking to your doctor about it. I think your'e within your rights to ask for a DIFFERENT Med. and I hope you get to feeling better soon. Love, Patty

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lipitor. That's the one that caused so much discomfort and distress in the friend I was talking about. Citalopram isn't usually a culprit when it comes to headaches or achy body side effects. I'd look at the statin first, and tell (note the TELL) your doctor you need to try a different one. Like so many other medications, what works for one person does not work as well for the next. Good luck to you. I hope the discomfort eases.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    .OKWTink hi that what Ive done , told Dr to check over nt Blood work and see what Sport Dr. find and thinks. I even asked 2 Nurses there opinion.
    Thank You for caring. As we age we dont allways question like we should, me & hubby do. When they say heart + I believe and trust with you better ne right threat hehe they smile. Have a GOOD DAY Susan M J

6. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post