Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Hey everyone,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mash52 Hi friend. Just mailed a box to you maybe Sat. Stay healthy. Whats you crocheting now?? HUGS Susan M J

2. Likes mash52, Ginnie256 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now you can see why I love this site!! You're all willing to share. You share ideas, patterns, encouragement, prayers and yes even yarn when you can. I appreciate each and every one of you. I love this site and all the people here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnie256 View Post
    Now you can see why I love this site!! You're all willing to share. You share ideas, patterns, encouragement, prayers and yes even yarn when you can. I appreciate each and every one of you. I love this site and all the people here!!
    Agreed. This is the best group I've found online by far. Thank you all for being the wonderful people you are, and making this an amazing site to be a part of.

I'm so glad your son is doing better mash.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Mash52 Hi friend. Just mailed a box to you maybe Sat. Stay healthy. Whats you crocheting now?? HUGS Susan M J
    I was making crochet roses in a basket. Just got it done. I had some ribbon my sister gave me. A little off white, some red, green, white. 1/2 pc of canvas.So I made a basket of roses. I will post it on here. Hope you like my basket of roses. I am not a good designer. I did the best I could. I need your suggestion. I am giving it a friend of mine who is paralized and can't get out that much. Should I glue them down. I afraid if I don't they will take them out of the basket. Should I. I got some elmers glue.

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan for sending a box of yarn. I appreciate ya.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful news about your son. Never underestimate the power of prayer.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    No, never will I ever do that. The Lord knows all. My husband is doing a little better, today. He was able to walk outside for a little bit. I am so happy he got some fresh air. I started crying those wonderful happy tears. I praise the Lord. I know he want get better completely, not yet. I hate to tell everyone this. But the VA hospital waited to long to surgery. Now there is nothing they can do to help his clog arteries. Only thing we have is prayers. We found out when they call just before 5 today. We are going to leave it all in the Lord hands. The happy tears I had. Well they are gone. Depression is trying come back. But I am trying to not let it come back. There is always HOPE in the Lord. At least I can crochet to keep my mind off things for awhile. Thanks you everyone for being here for me and my husband.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good, I know all too well the heartache of seeing someone ill (both my husband who passed in 1999, my younger brother in 2007, though his was totally a shock and my mom in 2012) and how depression and sometimes (at least for me at times) the feeling of helplessness can set in. But you end up with an inner strength that you really didn't know you had. Trust me, it is there. I know crocheting helped then and still does now, not only does it help others with what I do, but it gives me a sense of calmness. Wishing you and your husband calmness and peace.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mash52 Sounds very nice and of you to give to your friend she can allways have flowers now. I will wait to suggest until you Pic OK. hello to your hubby and watch for Pkg ????????? HUGS SMJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you LI Roe That is all I will have to do. Pray for calmness, peace. Its hard every day. To watch him just sit or lay there not feeling good. I want to help. Knowing there isn't nothing I can do. I do feel helpless. I am so thankful for all the prayers that are going out for him. That is all we got right now.