Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty, Hope you are home by the time you read this! A-fib is no fun. I know, I used to work for a cardiologist! Hugs! Luv Ya! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Faye and Sue! Betty I hope you are feeling better soon and are home soon! You are in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty, you are in my prayers and I do hope you get better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty posted on Facebook that she was going to have to have her heart shocked to try to get it back in rhythm. She will be in CCU for that. Please remember her and pray that she gets well and gets to go home to her Pugsley.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Faye for keeping us updated! How are you doing Faye? Was LOVEY and DOVEY happy to see their momma? Keeping so many of you and your families in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, they were both very happy and so was I. I know how Betty feels about missing her Pugsley. I worried about them more than myself and I was thrilled to see them. Funny how much we love the little rats but love them we do. They have both become very protective and jealous of me and they do not want anyone to come into our home and touch me. Which is problematic when PT is coming here.

8. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye glad your hearing about her updates thank you and Hows the Diabetes??? Need encouragement send me all your BAD candy and I will dispose of it hehehaha. Hope your back to crocheting?? Have you talked to Betty by phone? Pugsley must be
    confused sweetie Poo. Who has him ? I hope my hubby stays well I have my hyper son and I dont panic usually. I will need you if he cant get better. LUV Yaah kiddo. HUGS & Prayers

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, I am here for you whenever you need me. It is hard to do anything from the distance that separates us but I can and will pray for you and yours. I haven't had any candy but I will take it easy and not eat too much. Seems that when they said diabetes it kind of took my desire for sweets way down. I'm not saying I don't want sweets the desire is still there but not as much as before.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you mean when they are over protective and won't let others help! Our 3 babies are the same way if 1 of us is sick or in pain, they won't let any of us near them! They will lay on top of the person they are protecting and growl at the 1 trying to help! We show them what we have they smell it and then back off! They have never bit anyone they just growl, to let us know they are trying to take care of whoever! It is funny all 3 of our girls even cry and pout, if we are going somewhere without them! LOL!

13. Likes N/A, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im proud of my Friend...Faye as a loss?? is a start and Diabetis can be licked maybe?? Dr did he say if things change ??? Be
    the Charger & strong person you are. Lovie ^ Dovie WOOF to you for protecting Mommie. HUGS