Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I am off to Georgia

I am off to Georgia, My daughter in law and I will be gone for a few day and will not have my PC with me. My son who is in the Army is going to have surgery on his ears tomorrow and We will be back Friday with son in tow to convalesce at home. He should be in good care with his wife, mother, and mother in law all doting on him.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a safe trip and I hope everything goes well. Will look forward to hearing from you when you get back home. Be safe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    I am off to Georgia, My daughter in law and I will be gone for a few day and will not have my PC with me. My son who is in the Army is going to have surgery on his ears tomorrow and We will be back Friday with son in tow to convalesce at home. He should be in good care with his wife, mother, and mother in law all doting on him.
    wishing him a full. recovery. I am sure he is in good hands

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the surgery goes/went well and that is recovery is a speedy, painless one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes - hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time. We look forward to hearing from you when you get back! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of all of you and hope that all goes well. Take care, safe trip and speedy recovery to your son.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    LATE for send off........... Have a safe trip and God Bless & Prayers for your son. Poor guy 3 women taking care of him. Best there is MOM - Wife- and Mother in law. HUGS

8. Likes Ginnie256 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Best Wishes to you all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, you be careful traveling. Talk to you. We will be praying for you and your son.

Post Thanks / Like
    We just got back from Georgia wow what a whirl wind of a trip. My sons surgery took 6 hrs vise the 3 to 4 hrs they thought it would take. then there was a trip to the emergency room 3 hours later when he threw up and blood started dripping from his ear. When we got to the emergency room he was as white as a ghost and his blood pressure was 287/one hundred something. The nurse thought her blood pressure machine was broke and took it again and got the same thing. So they took it manually and got the same thing. 2 hours later we went home and all was well. blood pressure was back to normal he wasn't nauseated and the color was back in his face. The bleeding had slowed. The momma instinct was on high alert I woke to every noise nothing got past me last night.

My poor daugther in law must have though she was under a microscope. lol I was sitting up every time they went to the bathroom. My son can't fool me he kept telling me I didn't need to worry about him but he had that little smirk on his face. The one that says I am loving every minute of my mom doting over me.

Tonight his mother in law and wife will be doting over him and I know he is in good hands they called 15 times during the 8 hour drive back to Kentucky all worried that their ONLY son in law was not feeling good. Tomorrow he is all mine his wife and mother in law have to work.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

12. Likes amanda, N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post