Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, whril wind of a trip sounds right. Glad everything turned out ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad things are going to be okay! Will keep you all in my prayers. Get some rest! :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to add that we will be doing this again in about 3 months when they will be doing surgery on his other ear
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the next surgery goes smoother and without the additional trouble afterward.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear he is doing better after the rush to ER! I do the same thing worrying about my sons! They say not to worry so much but we do any way! It is nice when you get them all to yourself, I'm sure he will enjoy all the attention you give him when you have him to yourself! Will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your well wishes. I love having our kids home. regardless if they are living an hour away or 15 hours away. but more importantly I love to spoil them when they are here we have to fix things they don't get at school or in the military. My son Mark told me mom I can go to any Mexican restaurant and get enchaladas, but they are never as good as yours. He got lots of brownie points for that. He also told me that his favorite thing about coming home is all the food that he gets that can't be purchased in a restaurant. THen he started listing off several meals that he wants while his is home. lol and I will be making them all for him.

7. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MsBhaven Im so glad your son is doing well and to have surgery again, hoping all goes well and even better?? Glad your children love coming home, remembering what you make for them, you are Blessed as well as they ar to have YOU. Prayers and Good Cooking YUMMMMMMY Susan MJ

9. Likes amanda, Ginnie256 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Is he going back to serve or back to his home? Sounds like the 2 of you are really enjoying him being home! That is great What is on the menu besides your wonderful enchiladas? YUM! NOW I'M HUNGRY! I have to take something out for dinner! WAAA! Chicken fried steak or Orange chicken! HMMM! Not sure! Hope all goes well for next surgery! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Manda he has to go back to Georgia next week to his home at the base he serving at.
    As for what else is on the menu
    tonight grilled hamburgers and hot dogs grilled by dad
    Wednesday moms cheese meatloaf
    Friday we are going out to dinner with his wife and inlaws.
    Saturday there will be ribs another of dads grill specialties
    Sunday beirocks (beirocks are hamburger, cabbage, onion, seasoned and cooked down and mixed together adding some cheese before placing it in the bread dough and baking ) they look like a pocket and
    Tuesday mom's chili

thats a rough estimate on the days of the week but definitely the menu
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 11-04-2013 at 04:36 PM.

12. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your menu sounds excellent! They all decided on orange chicken, white rice, and broccoli! Not as good as the restaraunts but good! We dip little pieces of chicken in seasoned flour, then fry it, lay on paper towel to get most of the oil off then pour a glazed orange chicken sauce on the chicken! Very easy except cooking the chicken, I thought of baking them but not tonight! I have no idea on the rest of the week! I hope your son is doing well! Hope all of you had a marvelous dinner! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Likes N/A liked this post