Msbehaven I haven't stopped laughing after reading this from everyone! Especially the last part from you and kitty! He had reasons for marrying the same name! I would do good with my geat grandparents and somewhat my one set of grandparents, my dad was adopted by his aunt and uncle which my grandmother is the oldest of 13 the youngest was my dads biological mom her sister! His biological parents married others but remarried I think 4 times and had 2 other kids! One side was started in Germany and the other in but there is Indian I think on both sides but more german on 1 side! Now on my mothers side her father died in a car accident when she was 17 my mom and sister and brother found out later he couldn't keep his zipper up they have 14 half brothers and sisters, they met their mother after she abonded them when they were 4, 3 and 1 in a half! They met her on her death bed 4 years ago and found out she had 2 or 3 other kids! My dad didn't know he had a sister until 6 years ago he knew of his brother! Your family trees are so much more interesting! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!