Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  55
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Need Prayers for My Husband

Had to call Ambulance, my husband has a UTI infection plus pneumonia, they said he would be in there a couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no!!! I've got him (and you) in my prayers right now!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, everything was going so well with getting help and now he is in the hospital.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry. Thinking the best positive thoughts for you and your hubby.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

5. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for strength for both of you!! Huggss to you

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Janice I am so sorry. When I did not hear from you Thurs. I prayed things were OK. His life is so fragile anyway and then to have infections on top of it. I am praying for both of you! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    UTIs are not fun .I know because I have another one.... again! i just got over one in June and here i am again. I will pray for you and your husband because this can't be very good for neither one of you. You've gone thru so much heartache already.
    I guess I will buy some cranberry juice. They say it is good for you when you have that infection. I am getting ready to pick up my RX the doctor called in for me. I've had so many of those UTIs that yesterday at the doctor's I told them I thought I felt like one was starting again. It isn't bad yet and sure enough they tested me and I have it. I knew it was starting the day before my appointment. I need to get through the antibiotic before the cataract surgery. You know that med is 2 pills a day for 10 days. My surgery is Oct 1 and then 2 or 2 1/2 weeks later on the other eye. I now have an apptmnt for the "down the throat" thing on Sept 13th. At least they will put me out for that. Seems like all I do is go to the doctors anymore. XOXOXOXO, redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 08-23-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: MIL has a lot of UTI's too. However, she does not drink much water at all, and it is very hot in Denver. She does not want to have to go pee all the time so she won't drink!! I hope the meds and cranberry juice help you. I did not realize you were having the cataract surgery until a few days ago when I read the post. I decided to cancel my appt. for cataract surgery. My new contacts are working well and so I will put it off for a while. I am not having any trouble with seeing to read and crochet so I am good for now. Take care, rest, and drink plenty of liquids!!!! Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Lili Yes I was busy all day, it seemed like it came on all of a sudden, He was fine in the morning, then about noon he was complaining about burning pains so I had him drink lots of water he fell asleep and I laid down for a nap when I got up he was still sleeping and I thought I had better empty his urine bag, well there was nothing in there and nothing coming out. So I called an ambulance and at the ER they said he had a UTI plus pneumonia. He didn't have any sign of pneumonia at home, that shocked me but the UTI I was sure of.
    They said he was a little better this morning. I have been so busy trying to find papers I need this morning I have been running around all morning. m going to rest and go up to the hospital this afternoon.

Redhead: I have only had one UTI infection, thank goodness. It is terrible. Do they know why you are getting them? Tom gets them because he has a catheter.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 08-23-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice: Take care of yourself too. I am glad you noticed no output right away and called the hospital. Hopefully he can come home soon cuz I know he will get better quicker there. Is he on O2? Prayers for you and him, Shirley